- Karpoorathattu is used in all the rituals and functions to perform the arthi to the God. It plays an important part in the temples and home.
- This is made of Brass metal.
- The camphor is placed and lit in the middle of the Karpoorathattu and it is waved in circular fashion to show the gratitude and offerings to the God.
- The flames from the Karpoorathattui is partially touched with the hands and kept on the eyes as a part of the ritual to get positivity.
- The hovering of the hands is used to open the sense of touch and flames are used to open the sense of sight. It gives calmness to the mind.
There are no reviews yet.